Can a book really help? Yep. 'Cause this is what we are going to do:
- In 5 phases, we'll travel from 'will this ever get better' back to calm. Together.
- I'll tell you all the stories, loving tips and exercises that TRULY helped me back on my feet, and now can help you too (with depression, anxiety, burn-out, or whatever your rough times are called).
- Don't worry: they're short handwritten texts with lots of drawings – because personally couldn't read normal print anymore with a mind so 'full' of thoughts.
- You're not alone, and I'll tell you that often. You're normal, no matter what you think or feel. And it really, really gets better. And for those of you who can't believe that just yet (because I didn't either), I am here for you in this book.
- This isn't my book, but it will become your book: with plenty of room for your journey and your own notes.
- It feels nice and is made with love– so it can sit on your nightstand (soft touch, sustainable FSC paper, 228 pages, 22.5 cm by 22.5 cm).
- The most special thing: the book is often recommended by psychologists. Because yes therapy helps, but still.. what do you do when home alone on the couch in between sessions? That's where this book comes in. It goes well with existing therapy or coaching and comes recommended by, among others, Psychology Magazine, the MIND Institute, the Association for High Sensitivity, well known TV-Psychologist Saskia, and many others). And yes, many readers even bring the book to their therapist to work on it together. There are also psychologists who sell the book.
- If you're still in doubt, be sure to read the reviews, DMs, and private messages I received from thousands of dear readers who have gone before you. Or send us an email with you questions on firstname.lastname@example.org Because I want you to know you are not alone okay? There is always hope - even if you can't feel it right now.
- This book I made for me has now helped over 25.000 people, and is now being published in Australia and the USA. I am so grateful that my dark days bring so much light. And I hope it may help you too.
"Your book is now on the table in front of me and I'm so happy I got it. I will buy two more for two dear friends tomorrow. This is the most fantastic book: so sweet and above all so terribly comforting ❤️"
"This colorful book is highly recommended if you want to feel happier and more optimistic. And that starts with the cover. I already work with it with a number of clients in my practice. I'm a fan!" Psychologist Saskia Geraerts in Dutch media
"Three reasons to read this book: You will learn how to get through your tough times, burnout or depression, get tips for a better feeling - and learn to listen to your heart and body" Burnout Expert, writer and Psychologist Carien Karsten in Psychology Magazine
I love this easy to read really helpful book, it was better than I expected, I feel like it’s my new best friend
Thank you so much
A fabulous, easy to read and refer back to. Love the colours. Love how it is presented. Would highly recommend it.
This book is full of love, well structured, lots of great tips, little stories and things to do and think about. It's clearly made with so much love and brightened up my depressive days. I especially loved the colourful drawings and sayings (which really made me think about my own thinking). Can fully recommend it if you are having a hard time, with or without therapy.
So positive to work with,... positive vibes are so needed by persons who' re grieving! Great work! Told two friends how helpful this book is to me
Not only to learn myself, but also people around me are positively surprised about the graphics and oneliners that are used in the book to address issues that come with current day challenges.